Hall Rentals for all Occasions
Weddings • Showers • Stags • Banquets • First Communion • Funeral Lunches • Meetings
Fully Equipped Kitchens - Catering Available - Click here for menu
- Seats a maximum of 350 people (various room set-ups available).
- Accommodates 540 people (standing room only).
- The rental fee is $850.00 from noon Friday to noon Sunday. Weekend rental rate After August 31,2019 $1000.00
- $500.00 per day (Sat or Sun).
- $40/hour Monday to Thursday . Corporate events $500/day or $80/Hr
- $75/hr set-up fee or clean-up fee is available.
- A 3% service charge will be applied to all invoices paid with a credit card. We will also accept cash, debit or etransfer.
- Damage Deposit of $500 is due prior to your hall booking.
- Payment in full is due prior to your hall booking.
- Hall Dimensions – 64 feet x 88 feet.
- 418 chairs, 39 rectangle tables and 34 round tables.
Upon Booking: Non-Refundable Deposit is due for rental of the facility.
30 days prior: Hall rental fees are due.
The following conditions apply to rentals (NON-SMOKING FACILITIES)
- The hall rentals includes 418 banquet chairs and 39 rectangular tables(8’ x 2.5’) and 34 round tables (5ft)
- The maximum capacity for the HALL is 350 when tables and chairs are used.The maximum capacity for - No TABLES - 540.
- Children attending the event must be supervised. Unsupervised children are not to be entering the arena or curling rink. You are responsible for any damage caused by the children.
- A non-refundable holding deposit must be received by Bow Valley Agricultural Society (BVAS) to confirm the booking. All rental fees and the damage deposit must be paid 30 days prior to the rental. Damage Deposit will not be available for a refund until a minimum of 1 week after the event. In the event the client cancels this rental, deposits/rent are not refundable unless we are able to rent the space on the same date and during the same time period.
- The Licensee must remove all personal belongings at the end of the event. Advance arrangements must be made for any items requiring late pick-up. Delivery and pick-up of any third party equipment must be arranged with the BVAS office five (5) days prior to the event.
- If you have a 1 day rental, the Licensee may occupy (including clean up) the facility until 3:00 a.m. of the morning the booking. Music and bar must be done by 2:00 a.m. and all guests gone by 3 a.m. After 3:00 a.m. a fee of $300.00/hour will be charged.
- Alcohol may be consumed only in the licensed Hall. Drinking is not permitted in the washrooms, hallways or on premises outside including parking lot. If your guests consume alcohol in any of these locations your function will be closed down and no refund will be provided. No HOME MADE alcohol can be served at your function. If liquor is being served a liquor license and liability insurance must be obtained. Check your home policy for special event insurance.
- The rener must hire BVAS staff with Proserve to bartend all functions serving alchohol.
- The Renter must obtain their own liability insurance coverage in amount of not less than $2,000,000.00 and shall name as an additional insured Bow Valley Agricultural Society and the County of Rocky View. Liquor license and liability insurance must be confirmed by a BVAG employee.
- Renter’s responsibility for damages is not limited by the amount of the damage deposit. If damages exceed the damage deposit an invoice will be issued, with payment expected upon receipt.
- The damage deposit shall be applied in part or in whole to any expenses incurred as a result of damages and/or theft to the facility and /or equipment during the time the Licensee occupies these facilities.
- Damages include, but are not limited to: damaged tables and/or chairs, burns, damaged walls upholstery stains, damage to washroom or servery facilities.
- The Renter is responsible for cleanliness of: Tables, chairs and Servery is to be left clean – including stoves and coffee urns if used. All garbage must be taken to bin on the South-west corner of the building.
- If any of these above duties are not completed upon inspection, and/or excessive cleaning is required, a fee of $75.00/hour per man will be charged and deducted from the damage deposit,
- No dogs are allowed in the lobby of the building. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure they clean up after their dogs.